NS2 Tutorial 2005
Date: December 9, 2005
Venue: Microsoft Research, Cambridge
Mark Handley, Richard Mortier, Brad Karp and Tom Kelly .
- 10:00 opening remarks
- 10:10 Microsoft Research Laboratories Welcome
- 10:15 ns2 basics - Richard Mortier, Microsoft Research
- 12:00 lunch
- 12:45 how (not) to run a simulation - Mark Handley, UCL
- 13:45 break
- 14:00 ns2 and wireless - Brad Karp, UCL
- 14:45 break
- 15:00 ns2 and congestion control - Tom Kelly, Credit Suisse First
- 16:30 close
Registration before the event is required, but there is no cost.
Email email@example.com that you
will be attending. You need to be associated with a UK institution to
You will need a wireless enabled laptop with ns2 installed to
participate. There will be an informal gathering the evening before
for those staying overnight.
We are very grateful to Microsoft Research for hosting this event.